[Endcreditsfilm] Rocky Horror in Townsville

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Sat Jul 30 04:03:08 CEST 2011

AN ---- tic---i ---- pay ----------------------------------shun

The Townsville Cinema Group celebrates its 50th birthday this year with out-of-the-ordinary events. On Saturday 13 August the Cinema Group is organising an outdoor screening, free and open to all, of the M-rated cult-classic The Rocky Horror Picture Show in Queens Gardens, where the gates will open at 5:30 pm for the audience to settle down.

End Credits will be taking our outdoor cinema screen to Townsville for this event and the Townsville Cinema Group extends a warm invitation for all End Credits Rocky fans to join them for the evening. A number of TCG members have offered to host End Credits members looking for accommodation to attend the event. If you'd like to take up the offer please contact Vicki Strelan of TCG who can give you further information. Vicki Strelan <vickis at occimpact.com>

A pdf flyer is available for download from our website link below.

End Credits recommends you pack your fishnets, pistols (water), a newspaper, corn, toast and rubber gloves for classic Rocky audience
PAR ------   TIC ------ I   ---------PA-----------SHUNnnnnn

admin at endcredits.org.au