[Endcreditsfilm] Help needed

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Tue Dec 18 01:39:49 CET 2012

Hi Folks

I've just received some feedback from Council about our grant application to support Sunday screenings at CoCA in 2013.

Apparently council officers consider that our application needs more:

"Supplementary evidence to demonstrate the level of community need."

The good news is that we have 5 working days to supply such evidence.

So that's where you can help by:

1.  Sending me your thoughts and reasons why Cairns needs the End Credits Unseen Cinema series at CoCA so I can compile them to add to the A4 page previously submitted.

and/or

2.  Sending a brief email directly to

BPAS_Correspondence at cairns.qld.gov.au

making sure you put CAIRNS NEEDS END CREDITS at CoCA in the subject line.

admin at endcredits.org.au