[Endcreditsfilm] Help needed

Pascale Gerson Pascale at australie-voyages.com
Tue Dec 18 02:08:52 CET 2012

Done J

Rendez-Vous Futé Travel Center

& Petit Futé Travel guide book
28 Spence Street
Cairns 4870 QLD Australia
TEL: +61 740 313 533
FAX: +61 740 313 544
www.australie-voyages.com <http://www.australie-voyages.com/>   -  www.petitfute.com <http://www.australie-voyages.com/>

From: endcreditsfilm-bounces at lists.endcredits.org.au [mailto:endcreditsfilm-bounces at lists.endcredits.org.au] On Behalf Of End Credits Film Club
Sent: Tuesday, 18 December 2012 10:46 AM
To: ENDCREDITS_LIST
Subject: [Endcreditsfilm] Help needed

Hi Folks

I've just received some feedback from Council about our grant application to support Sunday screenings at CoCA in 2013.

Apparently council officers consider that our application needs more:

"Supplementary evidence to demonstrate the level of community need."

The good news is that we have 5 working days to supply such evidence.

So that's where you can help by:

1.  Sending me your thoughts and reasons why Cairns needs the End Credits Unseen Cinema series at CoCA so I can compile them to add to the A4 page previously submitted.

and/or

2.  Sending a brief email directly to

BPAS_Correspondence at cairns.qld.gov.au

making sure you put CAIRNS NEEDS END CREDITS at CoCA in the subject line.

admin at endcredits.org.au