[Endcreditsfilm] Fwd Application Accepted- Acknowledgement- End Credits Film Club Inc.- End Credits Unseen Cinema

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Fri Dec 21 05:01:22 CET 2012

Thanks to all this who were able to respond to our call for assistance to demonstrate the need for our council grant application.

As per the advice below our application is now to join others submitted for consideration.

We mightn't win but at least we're in.

Have a happy and safe festive season and watch your emails or check our website early in the new year when we'll be able to announce a terrific film to kick off our 2013 season at CoCA on Sunday 24 February.

admin at endcredits.org.au

Begin forwarded message: