[Endcreditsfilm] Movies That Matter

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Wed Feb 29 02:22:00 CET 2012

Thanks to all who have supported our End Credits films so far this year.
If you have friends wishing they hadn't missed ALBERT NOBBS last Sunday the good news is BCC commences a season from Thursday at Grafton St.

Its been a great start to a promising season and we'll have some more interesting cinema coming soon.
Well actually we have to wait a month as the theatre is fully booked and our next screening opportunity is Sunday 25 March.

In the meantime check out the program of films screening at City Place on Sunday evenings and check our website to see announcement of our screenings coming soon.

Movies That Matter - Cairns
7:30pm - Sundays - City Place
List of upcoming screenings:

* MARCH 4th *
Living Downstream – 2011 - Directed and produced by Chanda Chevannes – 85 mins

* MARCH 11 *
1) Everything is a Remix: Part 1 – 7 mins
2) Burp! Pepsi v Coke in the Ice-Cold War - 1984 - John Pulger – 52 mins

* MARCH 18 *
1) Everything is a Remix part 2 – 10 min
2) Dirt – Meghan Haldar – 2008 – 82 mins – Won 3 Leo's

* MARCH 25 *
1) Everything is a Remix Part 3 – 11 min
2) Bag It - 2010 – Susan Beraza – 74 mins - In Association with CAFNEC

* APRIL 1 *
1) Everything is a Remix part 4 – 15 min
2) FishHead – 2011 - 80 mins

* APRIL 8 *
Burzynski the Movie – Cancer is serious business - Pending arrival of DVD

https://www.facebook.com/groups/150955798343506/

admin at endcredits.org.au