[Endcreditsfilm] QPIX survey

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Fri Feb 1 03:56:36 CET 2013

QPIX is Queenslands Screen Industry Development Centre for early career filmmakers across the whole state, we want to find out what we can do for you that will help you the most in 2013 and beyond.  This survey should will take around 9 minutes.  There are no right or wrong answers and we ask that you respond honestly to each question. Any questions marked with an asterisk (*) will require an answer in order to progress through the survey.  Check out the Survey here  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QPIX2013AN

admin at endcredits.org.au