[Endcreditsfilm] APRIL UNSEEN CINEMA PROGRAM available

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Fri Mar 22 07:03:43 CET 2013

It has been a fairly slow start to 2013 for us as we fit screenings in when the theatre is available.

April presents us with the opportunity to be a bit more active and there are 4 films programmed, all of which we are sure will challenge and satisfy.

Check our website to see details of what's coming soon or if you'd rather have a piece of paper to pin up somewhere download our April pdf program here

And just in case you hadn't noticed the 2012 Oscar winner for best foreign film AMOUR has just commenced a season at BCC City Cinemas.

admin at endcredits.org.au