[Endcreditsfilm] END CREDITS screens on Thursday Nights

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Mon Sep 16 06:36:57 CEST 2013

We've often had requests from people asking if we could screen films at other times other than Sunday afternoons.
Now we can.
We've managed to find some Thursday nights at CoCA when the Theatre is available between now and the end of the year so we thought we'd try it out and see how it went.

We'll be screening on Thursdays at 7:30pm on Sep 19, Oct 17 and 31 and on Nov 17.

Just checkout the main website pages to see details of the films as we confirm them.

Let us know if you like the idea or better still come along and bring some friends.

This week we launch the series with a highly awarded Italian comedy REALITY which was the Winner of the Jury Prize at the Cannes Film Festival 2012.

If you can escape the gravitational pull of the television - ( for me there's always iView ) - I think we can promise you a better experience than Big Brother.

7:30pm Thursday September 19
REALITY

From the acclaimed director of GOMORRAH, Matteo Garrone, REALITY takes audiences on a emotionally charged journey through the heightened reality of Italy's obsession with TV and celebrity culture. A funny, incisive satire on the very nature of truth and illusion, REALITY is the story of Luciano, a garrulous Neopolitan fishmongerwho supplements his modest income by pulling off little scams together with his wife Maria. A likeable, entertaining guy, Luciano never misses an opportunity to perform for his customers and countless relatives . But Luciano's unexpected and sudden obsession with being a contestant on a reality show leads him down a rabbit hole of skewed perceptions and paranoia.

admin at endcredits.org.au