[Endcreditsfilm] HEALING highly recommended

.. MC Nicot via Endcreditsfilm endcreditsfilm at lists.endcredits.org.au
Tue Oct 14 11:11:14 CEST 2014

Hi Endcredits
I am quite surprised that I no longer receive any email or information from you.I joined endcredit (in April or May, I think) ...This one (30/05/14) is the last one I've received
Could you please make sure that I am back on your mailing list.
Thank you
Best regards

Marie-Claude Nicot - 0414 744 778 FRENCH ASSIST NQLD - FR.assist.NQLD at mail.comALLIANCE FRANÇAISE Cairns - Vice-President