[Endcreditsfilm] Fwd: Friends of Himalayan Children Benefit Concert

End Credits Film Club via Endcreditsfilm endcreditsfilm at lists.endcredits.org.au
Mon Jun 15 03:56:34 CEST 2015

No Images? Click here <http://fhc.cmail1.com/t/r-e-aiutug-drpkyukdh-j/>

Earthquake Benefit Concert, 28th June
We need your help.

On Sunday, 28th June, Friends of Himalayan Children are hosting an Earthquake Benefit Concert in Fogerty Park, Cairns. It's a family day out, running all afternoon, and features a host of local music acts as well as family entertainment.

We need you to share the news of this event across your network of friends, family and acquaintances. Tickets are 20 dollars, with children under 16 admitted free, and can be purchased in advance or on the day.

Book Tickets <http://fhc.cmail1.com/t/r-l-aiutug-drpkyukdh-r/>
You can help in three ways: By coming to our concert and bringing your friends and family. By downloading the poster and putting it up in your local area or at work. And by forwarding this email to your network of friends and associates.

Download Poster <http://fhc.cmail1.com/t/r-l-aiutug-drpkyukdh-y/>
If you wish to volunteer on the day, phone Jesse Argent on: 0443 563 578. We really appreciate your ongoing support. Every cent raised is going directly to Nepal. There is so much rebuilding to do.

Regards Som & Susan, FHC committee

Friends of Himalayan Children Inc, PO Box 5213, Cairns, Qld 4870, Australia. info at f-hc.org <mailto:info at f-hc.org>
LIKE
 <http://fhc.cmail1.com/t/r-fb-aiutug-drpkyukdh-d/>