[Endcreditsfilm] new program pdf - NEPAL FUNDRAISER

End Credits Film Club via Endcreditsfilm endcreditsfilm at lists.endcredits.org.au
Mon May 18 02:59:49 CEST 2015

Hi
Apologies to all who were looking for a paper copy of our film program for next month.

There was a date error in the image for CLOUDS OF SILS MARIA which is our next film at CoCA screening on 14 June and not 7 June as printed.

There will be paper programs available again from the desk at CoCA soon but if you’d like a pdf copy you can download one now here <http://endcredits.org.au/PDFnews/2015/1506rev1_lscape_newsltr.pdf>.

In the meantime we’re getting out the Airscreen for FLICKERFEST at Trinity Beach State School on Saturday 23 May - outside if its fine - in the recreation hall if the weather looks dodgy.
Gold coin donation for entry - A Bargain. FLICKER KIDS starts at 6pm FLICKERFEST BEST OF starts at 7pm. Doors open 5:30pm.

We’ll also be pumping the Airscreen up on Saturday 30 May at the Yorkeys Knob Community Centre for a free family picnic screening of BIG HERO 6.
Subject to cancellation if wet, so if you are wondering whether the weather will ruin our plans just check the twitter feed on our home page for any cancellation notices.

There’s also the NEPAL EARTHQUAKE FUNDRAISER on Wed June 3 at the Botanic Gardens. We’re raising money through the local Charity Adventure organisation Thelma and Louise Expeditions.
Entry is by GENEROUS DONATION at the door. Please pay what you can to see THELMA AND LOUISE and get some much needed relief funding directly to remote villages in Nepal.

Tidbit: Thelma and Louise Expeditions were very chuffed to find Susan Sarandon had liked their Facebook page recently.

admin at endcredits.org.au