[Endcreditsfilm] NEPAL EARTHQUAKE FUNDRAISER

End Credits Film Club via Endcreditsfilm endcreditsfilm at lists.endcredits.org.au
Sun May 31 04:48:21 CEST 2015

7PM WEDNESDAY 3 JUNE

Help us support Thelma and Louise Expeditions, a local fundraising group who have a terrific record supporting remote villages in Nepal.

Unfortunately the earthquake has destroyed much of what they have been able to build but their network of supporters on the ground in Nepal's outer villages are well placed to provide immediate assistance. All they need is more funding.

Come to the Botanic Gardens and help us raise as much money as possible with our 2015 pre-season launch of STARRY NIGHT PICNIC CINEMA.

Entry is "free" which means You are: Free to Pay What You Can at the door. ( Folding money is so much easier for our volunteers to count but all contributions are valued.)

There'll be popcorn for sale and chances to win prizes.

OH and there's the film.  What else could it be?

The 2015 full STARRY NIGHT CINEMA  program  is now available here <http://www.starrynightcinema.com.au/#!screenings/c1bf2>

admin at endcredits.org.au