[Endcreditsfilm] STARRY NIGHTS JUNGLE BOOK date change

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Tue Dec 13 01:36:42 CET 2016

Hi Folks
HUEY* <http://blogs.abc.net.au/wa/2014/05/send-her-down-huey.html?site=greatsouthern&program=greatsouthern_breakfast> seems to have had enough of the brown grass around town and decided it’s time for some rain.
Unfortunately that means we won’t be screening THE JUNGLE BOOK tomorrow night at the Botanic Gardens.

We’ve decided to replace the scheduled screening of WILLY WONKA and move THE JUNGLE BOOK to 7pm next Wednesday 21 December ( weather permitting ).
If you have purchased a ticket for tomorrow night’s screening and are unable to attend next week please send your refund request to us at admin at endcredits.org.au before the close of on-line bookings - 4pm Wednesday 21 December.

All ticket holders for WILLY WONKA will have their ticket price refunded. ( allow a few days for processing refunds to your cards.)
WILLY WONKA tickets will remain valid for attending JUNGLE BOOK. Apologies and thank you for being understanding.

Please check our website www.endcredits.org.auor our Facebook page for any notifications should next week's weather turn out to be less favourable than forecast.

All cries of  “Send her down Huey”  <http://andc.anu.edu.au/pubs/ozwords/October_99/2._hughie.htm> to cease by Sunday please.

m - 0427103148
t - 0740559538