[Endcreditsfilm] Happy Holidays

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Fri Dec 23 01:51:38 CET 2016

All our best wishes for Christmas, New Year and your holidays wherever they take you.

Thanks to all our wonderful supporters who have attended our screenings in 2016, we wouldn’t be here without you.

End Credits will return in 2017, so until then enjoy the movie blockbuster season and we’ll resume at CoCA February 3 & 5 when we’ll join with CADCAI to welcome the Year Of The Rooster.

Saturday March 11 you need to get your fins out for a fundraising special “Dive-In Movie" event with The Stingrays Swimming Club at the Woree Aquatic Centre.

FLICKERFEST : National Tour comes to CoCA 17-18 March
https://vimeo.com/194432056 <https://vimeo.com/194432056>

You can see our program on the website or download your pdf version here <http://endcredits.org.au/PDFnews/2017/1702-ver4_lscape_newsltr.pdf>.

Happy Holidays.

admin at endcredits.org.au