[Endcreditsfilm] The best Short Films from Asia

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Mon Feb 15 07:04:52 CET 2016

With over half the limited seats available sold you won’t want to miss your chance to join us for this special Lunar New Year exclusive premiere event at Wharf One Cafe - Trinity Wharf this Thursday evening at 7pm.

Curated by Red Dot Cinema in Singapore we are proud to present the Australian Premiere screening of this selection of award winning short films from across Asia.

Wharf One Cafe will have a licensed bar and light meals menu available in a deckchair cinema setting overlooking Trinity Inlet. The perfect place for a relaxing sundowner before settling in to an evening of top quality short films.

Tickets ( $20) are available for pre-purchase online at: http://www.trybooking.com/179796

If you are unable to purchase online with debit or credit card cash sales will be available at the door if seats remain unsold. Box office opens 6:00pm.

If you would like to reserve a cash sale seat please email Brett at the address below. ( We reserve the right to sell  any reserved cash seats uncollected by 6:30pm )

admin at endcredits.org.au