[Endcreditsfilm] Perfect Family picnic cinema weather

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Wed Jul 6 01:52:55 CEST 2016

It’s looking like a perfect tropical evening tonight for our special Starry Night Cinema school holiday picnic screening of INSIDE OUT at the Botanic Gardens tonight.

Our Starry Night season is an annual fundraiser for End Credits and our event partners Friends Of The Botanic Gardens.

Tonight we’ll also be fundraising for the Children’s Cancer Institute - Townsville to Cairns bike ride by contributing $10 from every VIP chair sold on the evening.

So come along, bring the family or just yourself and see one of the funniest, smartest, family films made by the masters at Pixar/Disney.

Some frequently asked questions for the Inside Out film at the Cairns Botanic Gardens.

Can we bring chairs? ~ Yes, people with chairs are asked to sit further to the back and people with blankets are asked to sit to the front.

Are there chairs for hire? Yes ~ there's the Sea FM 99.5 Cairns VIP Fundraising Chairs ~ $25 each ($10 from each chair sold contributed to Children's Cancer Institute Townsville to Cairns bike ride).

Can we BYO picnic dinner? ~ Yes, please NO GLASS.

Will there be food available? ~ Yes, there's two food vans - a samosa van and a crepe van.

Is there coffee available? Yes!! Good coffee too 😉.

Can I buy tickets at the gate? Yes, cash or card are accepted.

Can I pre-purchase tickets? Yes, follow this link - www.trybooking.com/195730
OR
you can pop into Travel Beats at 27 Shields St in the City during business hours (10am-6pm) with cash or debit card to buy your ticket and the lovely staff there will purchase it and either print it out for you or email to you for an extra $1 on your ticket price!

Gates open at 5:30 and the film starts at 7pm

m - 0427103148
t - 0740559538
End Credits Film Club
admin at endcredits.org.au