[Endcreditsfilm] 3 venues 3 screenings

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Mon May 16 05:06:15 CEST 2016

Congratulations to the Alliance Francais de Cairns for their completely sold out French Film Festival and commiserations to those who missed out getting a seat.

At CoCA this week film is focussed on outdoor adventure as the BANFF Adventure festival World Tour arrives in Cairns for 3 nights Thurs 19 Fri 20 and Sat 21
Once again these sessions are very popular and will sell quickly so if some of the world’s latest extreme adventure footage is your thing you’d be best advised to book a seat early either by heading in to the box office, calling 40881010 or booking online here <http://www.centre-of-contemporary-arts-cairns.com.au/events/film.php>

As the Civic Theatre crumbles to dust over the next few weeks End Credits continues to explore to find venues where we can program interesting film.
We’ll be using 3 venues for our next 3 films all of which have in their own right something special to recommend them.

Sat May 28 - WHARF ONE CAFE - STARRY NIGHT CINEBAR
7:30pm LAST PARADISE
A special Eco Fiesta sponsored screening of this little seen NZ award winning film.

Tickets and info here <http://www.petitcinebar.com.au/#!screenings/cwzt>
***************************************
Sun May 29 - CoCA Theatre - UNSEEN CINEMA
4:30pm THREE WISE COUSINS
A NZ/Samoan collaboration and a huge hit at the Pasifica Film Festival. Island humour with heart.

Tickets and info here <http://www.centre-of-contemporary-arts-cairns.com.au/events/film.php>
***************************************
Wed June 1 - CAIRNS BOTANIC GARDENS - STARRY NIGHT PICNIC CINEMA
THE BREAKFAST CLUB
In the week before Molly Ringwald brings her cabaret show to The Tanks ( Sat June 4 ) we revisit one of the most iconic films of the 80s.

The 2016 launch of the popular picnic cinema series is a special fundraiser for Cairns based Thelma and Louise Expeditions Nepal Charity who are assistiing villages rebuild after last year’s earthquake.

It’s the perfect antidote for those trying to avoid the television spectacle of large men shoving their heads into other large men’s armpits.
Oh all right you might get a State Of Origin update before you go home.

Tickets and info here <http://www.starrynightcinema.com.au/#!program/c1bf2>

m - 0427103148
t - 0740559538
End Credits Film Club