[Endcreditsfilm] A Full House and Swiss Army Man

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Mon Feb 20 08:02:04 CET 2017

A big shout of thanks to all who supported our sold out Unseen Cinema screening of ROSALIE BLUM yesterday at CoCA.

Sorry for any who had to be turned away. Unfortunately limited theatre availability means we can only show one session of each film and there are many more equally entertaining films to come.

Remember you can always purchase tickets in advance to all our screenings, just follow the links to the relevant booking site from the film images in the slide show on our main End Credits webpage.

Up next we’re down at Wharf One Cafe for one of the quirkiest films from 2016, starring Daniel Radcliffe and Paul Dano.

SWISS ARMY MAN
 WHARF ONE CAFE, Wharf St.  Cairns.
-licensed bar and food available-

Hank, a hopeless man stranded in the wild, discovers a mysterious dead body.

Together the two embark on an epic journey to get home.

As Hank realises the body is the key to his survival, this once-suicidal man is forced to convince a dead body that life is worth living.

"Turns out the farting corpse movie is a poignant masterpiece." - Digital Spy.
 Read the full review. <http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/review/a808538/swiss-army-man-review-turns-out-the-farting-corpse-movie-is-poignant-masterpiece/>

 Hurry - Book Now HERE <http://www.trybooking.com/OOOA>.
Limited seating available.

m - 0427103148