[Endcreditsfilm] More than: Two is a family

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Mon Aug 6 03:34:19 CEST 2018

Congratulations for those who were part of our new record audience yesterday when we were well on the way to filling up Cinema 1 @ Events Central for the showing of French movie 'Two is a Family’. Thanks everyone for moving with us.

We’ll be back there this Thursday 7pm for ‘Border Politics’ <https://www.rymerchilds.com/borderpolitics> in association with the #Cairns Tropical Writers Festival <http://www.cairnstropicalwritersfestival.com/>

7:00pm Thursday 9 August
- Event Cairns Central Cinema Dir. Judy Rymer- AU (M) 97mins In English

Australian leading human rights barrister Julian Burnside deconstructs harsh asylum seeker policies around the world, arguing that failure in political leadership is compromising human rights and destroying democratic principles in the West.

admin at endcredits.org.au
http://www.endcredits.org.au

Online tickets available at
http://www.starrynightcinema.com.au/coming-soon