[Endcreditsfilm] Cinema survey results

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Fri Jul 13 03:43:45 CEST 2018

Thanks so much for the great response to our quick cinema survey.

Here’s a summary of the results.

We have arranged to move our Unseen Cinema Sunday program to Events Cairns Central commencing with TWO IS A FAMILY at 4:30pm Sunday 5 August.
Due to the support you all provide by attending our screenings we have been allocated the recently upgraded Cinema 1.
The foyer - but not the cinema - is licensed for the consumption alcohol.
A further bonus is that parking at Cairns Central is free on Sundays.

admin at endcredits.org.au