[Endcreditsfilm] CoCA Captures Cars

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Mon Mar 5 07:28:13 CET 2018

Hi Folks
Here’s something we have just been made aware of from venue management to let you know about the carpark at CoCA on Cinema Sundays.

Patrons need to be aware that the gate will be locked at 7.30pm on Sunday's when an End Credits' film screening occurs.

This means that anyone who is not accessing the carpark from within the building will not be able to collect their car.

No-one will be able to enter the carpark via the driveway, after 7.30pm.

The gate will of course open after this time, to let people out of the carpark.  There is a large green button on the wall for pedestrians on the left hand side of the gate, and a sensor plate on the carpark side of the gate will allow cars to exit.

Our apologies to End Credits' members who have been caught out.  Hopefully, through the above mentioned actions we can stop this from happening to anyone else.

admin at endcredits.org.au