[Endcreditsfilm] Fwd: Attention Young Filmakers | screenPLAY Applications Open Now!

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Tue May 1 12:35:27 CEST 2018

Here’s an opportunity for young filmmakers.
Pass it on if you know them.
cheers
Brett

From: Aird Jan <J.Aird at cairns.qld.gov.au>
Subject: Attention Young Filmakers | screenPLAY Applications Open Now!
Date: 1 May 2018 at 4:57:29 pm AEST
To: Aird Jan <J.Aird at cairns.qld.gov.au>

FYI everyone. Please share amongst your networks.

To all the budding filmmakers out there,

We want YOUR film for the 2018 Cairns Children’s Festival.

It’s a great opportunity to let your imagination run wild! Is your story scary or funny, serious or true, is it about music or is it about somebody or something special in your life? Whatever it is we want to show your stories to the people of Cairns.

Have some fun and give it a go!  We’d love you to be a part of the screenPLAY mini Film Festival as part of the 2018 Cairns Children’s Festival.

We have extended the submission deadline to Wednesday May 16.

Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

Jan Aird | Events Coordinator
Grand Parade | Carnival on Collins | Understory Film Festival

Cultural Services | Cairns Regional Council
Phone: +6174032 6656 |  Mob: 0419 648 107 | Fax: +6174044 3022 <tel:%2B61740443022>
Email: J.Aird at cairns.qld.gov.au <mailto:J.Aird at cairns.qld.gov.au> | URL: cairns.qld.gov.au <http://cairns.qld.gov.au/>
Mail: PO Box 359 | Office: Botanic Gardens Visitor Centre, 64 Collins Ave, Cairns Q 4870

Cairns Regional Council Disclaimer

"This message, and any attachments, may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the intended addressee(s). Any unauthorized use of this material is prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete the message and destroy any printed or electronic copies.

Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of the Cairns Regional Council. Council does not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage that may result from reliance on, or the use of, any information contained in this e-mail or attachments."

m - 0427103148
t - 0740559538
End Credits Film Club
admin at endcredits.org.au