[Endcreditsfilm] UNSEEN CINEMA - Ticket sales

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Sun May 6 04:08:04 CEST 2018

A quick heads up for those heading to  A FANTASTIC WOMAN today at 4:30pm, our first Unseen Cinema at Event City Grafton St.

If you’ve purchased  your tickets online you can go straight up to Cinema 3 when doors open and we’ll check you in.

If you are purchasing at the cinema GO UPSTAIRS to our door sales and membership tables.

Drinks and treats are available at the downstairs counter where Events have a plan to have a register just selling those.

BTW
The cinema is set for automatic timed playback to commence at 4:30pm with just a couple of minutes for welcome before the show starts.

See you there.

admin at endcredits.org.au