[Endcreditsfilm] STARRY NIGHT CINEMA is back.

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Wed May 30 05:01:07 CEST 2018

Tickets available now: www.trybooking.com/VPYJ

We're feeling mighty excited about launching our 2018 outdoor cinema season at the Cairns Botanic Gardens.
We have something for all the family to enjoy!

First up... The Women's Adventure Film Tour - Fundraiser Event, featuring some of the world's most inspiring women in adventure.

This tour is a celebration of the fantastic women around us who are doing extraordinary things.
This is an extraordinary chance to come and experience a night of edge of your seat outdoor adventuring and storytelling.

End Credits Film Club and the Friends of Botanic Gardens Cairns once again are joining Thelma & Louise Australia to raise money for communities in Nepal.

Bring a picnic to share with friends or enjoy a meal from My Crepes. Coffee, popcorn and ice creams available.

Tickets available now: www.trybooking.com/VPYJ
TICKETS:
Adult: $20
Concession: $15
Youth: $10
Family Pass: $50 (2xAdult+2xYouth)
Under 12 are free (i.e. under high school age.)
VIP Chairs are $5 EXTRA

Enjoy outdoor cinema on the Big screen at the Cairns Botanic Gardens - gates open 5:30, film starts 7 pm.

m - 0427103148
t - 0740559538
End Credits Film Club
admin at endcredits.org.au