[Endcreditsfilm] TANKS ROUND CINEMA - Wed 28 Nov 7:30pm

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Sat Nov 24 01:48:21 CET 2018

OZ music month, and TANKS ROUND CINEMA.

‎Tanks Arts Centre‎ to Tanks Round Cinema: Her Sound, Her Story (2018) screening for one night only Wednesday 28 November at Tanks Arts Centre.

Her Sound, Her Story was inspired by the rising conversation about gender inequality within the music industry, and conceived and conducted by Melbourne artists and storytellers Claudia Sangiorgi Dalimore and Michelle Grace Hunder.

Featuring more than 45 artists spanning six decades, its unique narrative brims with rage, strength, beauty and triumph: a moving and powerful dialogue that extends beyond the music industry to ask, "Where do we want women's voices to sit in the world today?"

Tickets on sale now or buy them at the door on the night from 6.30pm.

Tickets: https://bit.ly/2ODheRR

Oh and don’t forget BOOK WEEK our Unseen Cinema Sunday 25 Nov 4:30pm at Central

CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT ELSE WE HAVE COMING SOON. <https://www.trybooking.com/eventlist/upcoming>

admin at endcredits.org.au