[Endcreditsfilm] PETER RABBIT POSTPONED TO THURS 4 OCT

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Wed Oct 3 08:15:54 CEST 2018

Tonights screening of PETER RABBIT HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO THURS 4 OCT at the Botanic Gardens

It seems the dove orchids blooming yesterday are better rain predictors than the weather computers.

Sorry Folks, The showers this afternoon, although predicted to clear for this evenning mean we haven't had enough dry time at the Gardens to complete a safe setup for ths evening's screening of PETER RABBIT.

We have arranged to try again tomorrow and hope the weather learns from the revised script.

Tickets purchased remain valid for tomprrow night but if circumstances mean you or your party  can't make it please email a refund request to admin at endcredits.org.au including the name of the person who purchased the tickets and we'll get a refund happening for you.

Or we’ll see you tomorrow.

Regards

Brett Hitchens

END CREDITS FILM CLUB