[Endcreditsfilm] UNSEEN CINEMA sold out.

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Thu Oct 18 01:12:08 CEST 2018

Thanks to all those who came to JULIET NAKED last Sunday and commiserations to those who were unable to secure a seat.
It’s great to know so many of you like what we do and continue to support us.

Our next screening - RYUICHI SAKAMOTO: CODA is on sale now. <https://www.trybooking.com/YIEF> It will also most likely need to be held in the smaller capacity Cinema 5 at Central so please take advantage of our advance ticket purchase option or arrive a bit early for door sales to ensure you secure a seat.

Please remember seating is unallocated, so although advance purchase ensures you’ll have a seat, getting in early is the best way to make sure you get your preferred position in the theatre.

You can use the link above to book tickets for our next Unseen Cinema session or visit http://www.starrynightcinema.com.au/coming-soon <http://www.starrynightcinema.com.au/coming-soon> to see all the events we have open for sale now.

Rest assured we are negotiating with Events management to be able to use a larger auditorium for future sessions and we’ll let you know the outcome once we know for sure.

In other rather exciting news I’m able to confirm that End Credits has been invited by Cairns Regional Council to select and present a monthly 7:30pm evening series of fine films in the 400 seat Studio Theatre of the soon to be completed Cairns Performing Arts Centre.

The program will kick off on Wednesday 13 February 2019.

Once films titles are confirmed this program will be sold through Ticketlink both online and at their box office.

I’d like to acknowledge the support of Cultural Services at Cairns Regional Council and publicly thank them for providing the in-kind support that will make this program possible.

RYUICHI SAKAMOTO: CODA
In English and Japanese - English subtitles
This is a documentary that rejects every behind-the-scenes cliché around, and stands as an immensely moving and inspiring piece of cinema in its own right. - Robbie Collin,
THE TELEGRAPH

READ MORE ABOUT THE FILM <http://www.higlossentertainment.com.au/ryuichi-sakamoto-coda2.html>

admin at endcredits.org.au <mailto:admin at endcredits.org.au>