[Endcreditsfilm] UNSEEN CINEMA SUNDAY 28 October

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Wed Oct 24 08:58:16 CEST 2018

Our next screening - RYUICHI SAKAMOTO: CODA is on sale now. <https://www.trybooking.com/YIEF>

Youtube: RYUICHI SAKAMOTO: CODA Trailer <https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=Wz8n7O8UZ58>
4:30pm Sunday October 28
RYUICHI SAKAMOTO: CODA

Event Cinema Cairns Central
Dir. Stephen Nomura Schible - USA / Japan (PG) 117mins
In English and Japanese - English subtitles

This is a documentary that rejects every behind-the-scenes cliché around, and stands as an immensely moving and inspiring piece of cinema in its own right. - Robbie Collin,
THE TELEGRAPH

One of the most important artists of our era, Ryuichi Sakamoto has had a prolific career spanning over four decades. From techno-pop stardom to Oscar-winning film composer, the evolution of his music has coincided with his life journeys.

Following Fukushima, Sakamoto became an iconic figure in Japan’s social movement against nuclear power. As Sakamoto returns to music following a cancer diagnosis, his haunting awareness of life crises leads to a resounding new masterpiece.

Ryuichi Sakamoto: Coda is an intimate portrait of both the artist and the man.

READ: MORE ABOUT THE FILM <http://www.higlossentertainment.com.au/ryuichi-sakamoto-coda2.html>

The film will be screening in Cinema 5  at Central and seating is limited, so please take advantage of our advance ticket purchase option or arrive a bit early for door sales to ensure you secure a seat.

Please remember seating is unallocated, so although advance purchase ensures you’ll have a seat, getting in early is the best way to make sure you get your preferred position in the theatre.

You can use the link above to book tickets for our next Unseen Cinema session or visit http://www.starrynightcinema.com.au/coming-soon <http://www.starrynightcinema.com.au/coming-soon> to see all the events we have open for sale now.

admin at endcredits.org.au <mailto:admin at endcredits.org.au>
http://www.endcredits.org.au <http://www.endcredits.org.au/>