[Endcreditsfilm] August program available now

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Mon Jul 29 03:01:16 CEST 2019

Have you seen what we have coming up for End Credits in August?
We think we’ve got some very tasty treats from around the globe lined up for film lovers.

Our latest program flew off the table at Earlville yesterday.

If you missed out nabbing one or haven’t got yours yet, you can download a pdf copy from our website using this link. <http://endcredits.org.au/download/1908_v2-a4_newsltr.pdf>

Latest news which hasn’t made the program is that we’ll be hosting a special screening of the 2019 Cannes Film Festival Palme d’Or winning film PARASITE 4:30pm at Earlville on Sunday 8 September. Anyone ( and apparently you are in a pretty small group) who managed to see it during its very brief late night session run a couple of weeks ago will be able to tell you how good this film is.

You can see links to trailers, tickets, and reviews for all our upcoming  films at www.endcredits.org <http://www.endcredits.org/>.au

admin at endcredits.org.au
https://www.facebook.com/endcreditsfilmclub/