[Endcreditsfilm] Outdoor Adventure Movie - WINTERLAND

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Sun Nov 3 03:31:16 CET 2019

The latest outdoor adventure film from THE NORTH FACE lands at the Cairns Botanic Gardens Sat 16 Nov.

Check out the trailer for a taste of some amazing snowy action adventure sequences <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUA8NItC7VE>

You can get your tickets here now. <https://www.trybooking.com/book/event?eid=549233>

WINTERLAND, presented by The North Facecelebrates our athletes’ connection to the roots of skiing and snowboarding while showcasing the pure joy that is found in the place where earth and sky collide.

By exploring the history, places, and people, we learn how intimately connected we are with those who came before.

This story of adventure and passion is far from over, as TGR's modern day pioneers are eager to etch their names in the annals of history. Follow these individuals as they leave their own mark on fabled locations and chase the ghosts of the greats who came before them.

Featuring:

Angel Collinson | Cam Riley | Christina Lustenberger | Clayton Vila
Cody Townsend | Colter Hinchliffe | Elyse Suagstad | Fabian Lentsch Griffin
Post Hadley Hammer | Ian McIntosh | Jeremy Jones
Johnny Collinson | Kai Jones Mark Carter | Nick McNutt | Nicky Keefer
Robin Van Gyn | Sage Cattabriga-Alosa | Sam Smoothy | Sean Jordan
Tim Durtschi | Todd Ligare
Film Destinations

Jackson Hole | British Columbia | Norway | Austria | Alaska

admin at endcredits.org.au
https://www.facebook.com/endcreditsfilmclub/