[Endcreditsfilm] Another 2 for 1 deal at Salthouse tonight

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Thu Nov 28 04:50:39 CET 2019

Did you enjoy the films at Night 1 of the Animation festival at Salt House?

It’s night 2 tonight and there’s another 3 sessions with a small interval between to replenish drinks at the bar.
Sessions 1 & 2 are 45min each followed by the 30min Late Night Bizarre selection.
We'd like to remind ticket holders from night 1 that entry tonight for night 2 is free for you.

If you have already purchased tickets for night 2 online you can bring along a friend for FREE.

Online $10 - 2 for 1 - tickets are available here until 4:30pm <https://www.trybooking.com/book/sessions?eid=572739&bof=1>
We’ll also have comfy, red, deck or directors chairs available for just $5 at the door from 5:30pm

Just check in with the big bearded bloke when you arrive.

Sessions start at 7pm
Regards

Brett

admin at endcredits.org.au