[Endcreditsfilm] Onscreen this week.

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Thu Nov 12 03:26:14 CET 2020

We’re resting our Unseen Cinema series until Nov 22 the we present LOVE OPERA but there’s still plenty to see at the movies.

Travelling Film festival encore screenings are on at Cairns Central with limited tickets still available for THE CANDIDATE - 7pm Friday and for CORPUS CHRISTI  7pm Saturday.

There are also still sessions available at Event Cinema for the popular Australian films NEVER TOO LATE and RAMS - both well worth seeing.

If a BYO Picnic Cinema night out at The Botanic Gardens is more your style join us on Saturday 14 Nov for BRAN NUE DAE as we light up the big Airscreen  in NAIDOC Week.

Tickets are selling well so get online and get yours now here <https://www.endcredits.org.au/>. Any unsold tickets will be available at the gate from 5:30pm.
The popcorn stall and The Samosa Hub food van will be on site.

admin at endcredits.org.au
http://www.endcredits.org.au
https://www.starrynightcairns.com
https://www.facebook.com/endcreditsfilmclub/