[Endcreditsfilm] 50% discount offer -Premiere of a new play 'Prospect Terrace', invitation to Preview Night Thursday 19 Nov 6.30pm CPAC Studio

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Tue Nov 17 07:27:09 CET 2020

Hi Folks,
Check out Veranda Theatre’s 50 % discount offer for members.

Hello to all End Credits Members.

We ,The Veranda Theatre Co, have our first full production happening this weekend, November 20-22 at CPAC Studio.

Prospect Terrace by Angela Murphy

The show is coming together beautifully, a strong script, a brilliant director and animated cast. Very ably supported by inventive set designers, some fabulous light arrangements and Nigel Pegrum, our local musical genius, recording an amazing sound scape.

We are offering to all End Credits Members an opportunity to see the play at 50% discount by attending the preview night on Thursday 19th November 6.30 pm at the CPAC studio.

Please ring Ticketlink , 40319555, and state you are an End Credits member and you will be able to purchase your tickets.

See you there.

Ian Cole