[Endcreditsfilm] Unseen Cinema Sunday 29 Nov

End Credits Film Club admin at endcredits.org.au
Mon Nov 23 07:41:54 CET 2020

We’ve confirmed our Unseen Cinema series line up to take us to the end of 2020.

Thank you to those who have supported and continue to support our endeavours to bring Unseen Cinema to Cairns audiences.
We think we’ve got 4 exceptional films lined up for you to see before Christmas.

You can download your own pdf copy of our December program now from our website at this link. <https://www.endcredits.org.au/download/2012-ver2-a4-port_newsltr-.pdf>

Join us at 4:30pm next Sunday at BCC Earlville for:

DIRECTOR: Itay Tal
PRODUCERS: Itay Tal, Hila Ben-Shushan and Shani Egozin
STARRING: Naama Preis (Anat), Zeev Shimshoni (Arieh), Andi Levi (Idan), Leora Rivlin (Or), Eli Gornstein (Baruch), Ami Veinberg (Avri), Ezra Dagan (Yoel)

RUN TIME: 80 minutes

For Anat music is all she has. Having never been able to reach her father's musical standards, she rests her hopes on the child she's about to give birth to. When the baby is born deaf, she uses extreme measures to make sure her son becomes the composer her father always wanted - but as he grows up and confronts his grandfather. Anat must finally stand up for her son. God of the Piano is the debut feature by Itay Tal and boasts an incredible original score.

Anat is played by well-known Israeli actress Naama Preis, whose filmography includes a hat-trick of features in Cannes Critics’ Week – “From the Diary of a Wedding Photographer” (2016), “Beyond the Mountains and Hills” (2016) and “The Kindergarten Teacher” (2015).

The original score to “God of the Piano” is composed by Hillel Teplitsky and Roie Shpigler, who composed the score for Itay’s previous film “When You Played” (2012). Classical and original pieces in the film are performed by the pianist Eran Zvirin, and the cinematographer is Meidan Arama, whose credits include two best film award winners at Tribeca, including “Stiches” (2012), but also Hadas Ben Aroya’s “People That Are Not Me” (2016).

★★★★ "A slick and enjoyable drama and a brilliant debut from Itay Tal" - Filmuforia

Tickets are available now from our website or at the foyer desk from 3:30pm on Sunday - ( if not sold out )

admin at endcredits.org.au
http://www.endcredits.org.au
https://www.starrynightcairns.com
https://www.facebook.com/endcreditsfilmclub/